TERM FOUR IS HERE
Term Four runs for 9 weeks, from Monday 14th October to Friday 13th December.
FREE TRIAL CLASS
First time to Portside Health & Harmony? Then try out our classes at no cost! Just Email, Text or Call to reserve a spot.
Evening 6.15 – 7.30 pm
Level A Relax
Evening 6.15 – 7.45 pm
Level C Advanced
Personal Yoga Program
TERMS & PRICING
- 15 per enrolled class (9 weeks x 15, price adjusted weekly until enrolment closes in week 3)
- 88 for a 5 Class Pass – available until week 5
- 10% discount for concession card and health care card holders (Direct Debit only)
- Make-up classes possible where there is a lower level class running
- Pay with Paypal links or Direct Debit into BSB 085-005, number 30-242-8184
- Refunds given only where Portside Health & Harmony is forced to cancel.
Michael from Port Adelaide says,
“I was of the view that Yoga was for “girls” but after attending several sessions under Cherie’s guidance, I immediately noticed how the stiffness in my muscles & aches in my joints had been relieved after each session. The ability to relax your body and meditate is also very beneficial. I highly recommend Cherie’s Yoga Classes, and look forward to continuing the classes.”
Catherine from Largs Bay says,
“Cherie is a great instructor, her methods are not at all invasive. You will always leave her class feeling super relaxed and stress free.”
Pame from Semaphore South says,
“I have been extremely impressed by Cherie’s teaching, and guidance in her session. What I found so profound was how I felt after each session, my internal body felt like it had been massaged, and the calmness and inner peace was blissful. I highly recommend Cherie’s Yoga Classes, and look forward to returning in 2019.”
Desi from Plympton says,
“Health and Harmony is exactly that. The best weekly soul food you’ll ever need. Thank you Cherie for restoring peace and balance back into my hectic life. Looking forward to 2019. 🙏🏻”